- Each player must have a bag & clubs. No more than 4 players per group.
- Each player must register & sign in before teeing off.
- Members must accompany & sign in their guests.
- No starting on #10 without permission from the Pro Shop.
- No hole jumping during your round.
- No play when frost is present.
- Repair your ball mark on the greens.
- Do not use flagpole or putter head to remove your ball from cup.
- Replace your divots on the course.
- Rake sand bunkers after your shot.
- No power carts within 30 feet from greens.
- Travel on cart paths or the rough whenever possible.
Avoid slow play at all times:
- If a hole is open ahead of your group and the group behind you is waiting,
- If a hole is open ahead of your group and the group behind you is waiting, it’s time to wave them through.
- If you keep the group ahead of you insight throughout the round, you are avoiding slow play.
- Soft spikes only.
- Dress attire not permitted on the course:
- sweat pants, sport shorts, short shorts, cut offs
- tank tops, halter-tops or shirts with lewd logos.
- Alcohol consumed on course property must be purchased at the course.
- By law, it is prohibited to cross any highway with alcohol that is open.
- The use of alcohol is prohibited on Holes 5, 6 &7.
- Excessive consumption will not be tolerated.
- The Smoke Free Places Act requires that all indoor public places and select outdoor spaces be smoke free, which includes tobacco, cannabis, e-cigarettes and waterpipes.
- Designated smoking areas will be identified by signage.
- By law, it is prohibited to use cannabis in public.